- What should a second edition of Digital Wars include and exclude?
- Last lap: cutting words and finding numbers
- 9 January 2007: Michael Dell launches the 20-inch laptop; Steve Jobs launches.. something else (updated)
- Building a time machine for John Gruber with the aid of Wolfram Alpha
- Serendipitously: Is this where the Kinect really started?
- Today in Mixed Metaphors... https://t.co/VbQHMWaJgC 11 hours ago
- Beware of the cat. instagram.com/p/BTNDqlglTqC/ 11 hours ago
- RT @femaIes: When you see somebody fighting on twitter and they are quoting each other tweets so you gotta find how it started https://t.co… 13 hours ago
- The US an outlier again. twitter.com/MaxCRoser/stat… 13 hours ago
- RT @neilcybart: This week's stories sent to Above Avalon members (@AboveAvalonPlus). To read (and for membership info): https://t.co/YRRk01… 13 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2011
So I was reading Andrew Orwlowski’s “What sealed Nokia’s fate?” which concludes elegantly: The problem Stephen Elop faces now is not a technical one. I’ll offer another Unpopular Opinion here: that WP7 is really remarkably good already. If it wasn’t … Continue reading
On 1 December 2000, I met Koji Hase of Toshiba, who was over in London on a meet-and-greet to promote Toshiba’s newest and smartest technologies. Wow, really? I’ll be able to download news clips to my watch? Note the other … Continue reading