- What should a second edition of Digital Wars include and exclude?
- Last lap: cutting words and finding numbers
- 9 January 2007: Michael Dell launches the 20-inch laptop; Steve Jobs launches.. something else (updated)
- Building a time machine for John Gruber with the aid of Wolfram Alpha
- Serendipitously: Is this where the Kinect really started?
- RT @imnoah: Hi @Starbucks @StarbucksAr did you know that your in-store wifi provider in Buenos Aires forces a 10 second delay when you firs… 4 hours ago
- RT @777SunnyAngel: @sunny_hundal I'm a survivor, I'm Asian, I was groomed 20 years ago. I've come forward. I'm happy to be a voice for the… 4 hours ago
- RT @sunny_hundal: This, by the way, is an excellent piece on grooming gangs. "We need to give [abused] Asian women a voice" - but no one i… 4 hours ago
- *sound of cheers* well done @carolecadwalla - at this rate could win it next year too. twitter.com/pressgazette/s… 4 hours ago
- RT @pressgazette: The late, great Steve Connor wins the Science and Health Journalism Award - "a world class pro" says i editor @olyduff in… 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2011
So I was reading Andrew Orwlowski’s “What sealed Nokia’s fate?” which concludes elegantly: The problem Stephen Elop faces now is not a technical one. I’ll offer another Unpopular Opinion here: that WP7 is really remarkably good already. If it wasn’t … Continue reading
On 1 December 2000, I met Koji Hase of Toshiba, who was over in London on a meet-and-greet to promote Toshiba’s newest and smartest technologies. Wow, really? I’ll be able to download news clips to my watch? Note the other … Continue reading