- What should a second edition of Digital Wars include and exclude?
- Last lap: cutting words and finding numbers
- 9 January 2007: Michael Dell launches the 20-inch laptop; Steve Jobs launches.. something else (updated)
- Building a time machine for John Gruber with the aid of Wolfram Alpha
- Serendipitously: Is this where the Kinect really started?
- Middle Eastern military/diplomatic strategy is complicated, to say the least. moonofalabama.org/2017/06/israel… https://t.co/ED85AGFCpt 15 minutes ago
- Self-regulation tends to shorten the length of the run, especially where it involves safety. twitter.com/DanielGenser/s… 51 minutes ago
- RT @JamesSurowiecki: Really, the USA Today graphic is a perfect example of what Edward Tufte calls chartjunk: it's going to confuse more th… 2 hours ago
- Self-regulation is, without a doubt, the worst form of regulation. twitter.com/stephanieriege… 3 hours ago
- Watch the drip of the water erode the stone. (Note: stone may turn out to consist of paper.) twitter.com/CBSNews/status… 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
This article was first scheduled to appear in The Independent in 26 February 2002. Hmm, ultrasonic detection… navigation… that sounds like… Amazing what you discover when you’re looking for completely other things. I was doing a search for “tablet” and … Continue reading