- What should a second edition of Digital Wars include and exclude?
- Last lap: cutting words and finding numbers
- 9 January 2007: Michael Dell launches the 20-inch laptop; Steve Jobs launches.. something else (updated)
- Building a time machine for John Gruber with the aid of Wolfram Alpha
- Serendipitously: Is this where the Kinect really started?
- “Phone shop” in French: “boutique de phone.” You’re welcome. 18 minutes ago
- Fresh Diet Cokes are clearly pretty good at stringing out interviews. https://t.co/0D25oc6Z8P 3 hours ago
- “Confers” twitter.com/reuterspicture… 3 hours ago
- RT @PulpLibrarian: Today in pulp we head back to 1962. A carefree time... https://t.co/HYwb6oj7Hk 4 hours ago
- Today’s New Yorker cartoon 👌 newyorker.com/cartoons/daily… 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: charlesarthur
In researching this book, one of the things that occurs to me is that ecosystems are, if not everything, then crucial to success. And the success is magnified if you have a hardware *and* a software ecosystem. Windows succeeded because … Continue reading
Welcome to my little blog. I’m writing a book which has the loose title above (don’t worry, it’ll almost certainly change by the time it comes to be published). And I wondered if you’d like to help, in return for … Continue reading