- What should a second edition of Digital Wars include and exclude?
- Last lap: cutting words and finding numbers
- 9 January 2007: Michael Dell launches the 20-inch laptop; Steve Jobs launches.. something else (updated)
- Building a time machine for John Gruber with the aid of Wolfram Alpha
- Serendipitously: Is this where the Kinect really started?
- RT @seanspicer: Wish I could be on the golf course but have to work - must be nice to be President 2 hours ago
- RT @liamyoung: Farage is on Fox News saying we need to consider a travel-ban in light of the #Westminster attack. Not sure how people of Ke… 2 hours ago
- RT @girlziplocked: Eat the rich. amazon.com/dp/0190263318/… https://t.co/OrxqAzJY2d 3 hours ago
- RT @jbillinson: It's pretty clear the WH is embarrassed that he golfs so much after criticizing Obama for it so they're just trying to hide… 3 hours ago
- RT @yashar: Omg Obama White House Photographer just posted this, read the caption. https://t.co/P8vGtM6KJ8 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: ipod
On 1 December 2000, I met Koji Hase of Toshiba, who was over in London on a meet-and-greet to promote Toshiba’s newest and smartest technologies. Wow, really? I’ll be able to download news clips to my watch? Note the other … Continue reading
‘Steve Jobs would walk in, say ‘this is far too big’ and walk out…’ MusicMatch, the iPod and the Dell DJ
In case you’re interested in how the book will read, here’s something that I wrote last night. It’s looking at one of the key stages in the iPod’s development: the very early stages. So here’s some draft content. It’s got … Continue reading