- What should a second edition of Digital Wars include and exclude?
- Last lap: cutting words and finding numbers
- 9 January 2007: Michael Dell launches the 20-inch laptop; Steve Jobs launches.. something else (updated)
- Building a time machine for John Gruber with the aid of Wolfram Alpha
- Serendipitously: Is this where the Kinect really started?
- RT @imnoah: Hi @Starbucks @StarbucksAr did you know that your in-store wifi provider in Buenos Aires forces a 10 second delay when you firs… 4 hours ago
- RT @777SunnyAngel: @sunny_hundal I'm a survivor, I'm Asian, I was groomed 20 years ago. I've come forward. I'm happy to be a voice for the… 4 hours ago
- RT @sunny_hundal: This, by the way, is an excellent piece on grooming gangs. "We need to give [abused] Asian women a voice" - but no one i… 4 hours ago
- *sound of cheers* well done @carolecadwalla - at this rate could win it next year too. twitter.com/pressgazette/s… 4 hours ago
- RT @pressgazette: The late, great Steve Connor wins the Science and Health Journalism Award - "a world class pro" says i editor @olyduff in… 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: ipod
On 1 December 2000, I met Koji Hase of Toshiba, who was over in London on a meet-and-greet to promote Toshiba’s newest and smartest technologies. Wow, really? I’ll be able to download news clips to my watch? Note the other … Continue reading
‘Steve Jobs would walk in, say ‘this is far too big’ and walk out…’ MusicMatch, the iPod and the Dell DJ
In case you’re interested in how the book will read, here’s something that I wrote last night. It’s looking at one of the key stages in the iPod’s development: the very early stages. So here’s some draft content. It’s got … Continue reading