- What should a second edition of Digital Wars include and exclude?
- Last lap: cutting words and finding numbers
- 9 January 2007: Michael Dell launches the 20-inch laptop; Steve Jobs launches.. something else (updated)
- Building a time machine for John Gruber with the aid of Wolfram Alpha
- Serendipitously: Is this where the Kinect really started?
- RT @anildash: As it turns out, sunlight also helps weeds and invasive species and poisonous plants grow, too. 8 hours ago
- RT @anildash: Just as media (wrongly) takes it on faith that “sunlight” will disinfect things, they wrongly think giving liars a platform d… 8 hours ago
- RT @anildash: This is one of the many tactical ways Trump has emboldened them; he models how to communicate pathological ideas without conc… 8 hours ago
- RT @anildash: The media vulnerability is that legacy outlets have to treat these guys like they act in good faith, instead of the obvious l… 8 hours ago
- RT @anildash: But it’s the exact same intellectual dishonesty maneuver that helped propel efforts like undermining scientific consensus on… 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: smartphones
In researching this book, one of the things that occurs to me is that ecosystems are, if not everything, then crucial to success. And the success is magnified if you have a hardware *and* a software ecosystem. Windows succeeded because … Continue reading