- What should a second edition of Digital Wars include and exclude?
- Last lap: cutting words and finding numbers
- 9 January 2007: Michael Dell launches the 20-inch laptop; Steve Jobs launches.. something else (updated)
- Building a time machine for John Gruber with the aid of Wolfram Alpha
- Serendipitously: Is this where the Kinect really started?
- Today in Mixed Metaphors... https://t.co/VbQHMWaJgC 11 hours ago
- Beware of the cat. instagram.com/p/BTNDqlglTqC/ 11 hours ago
- RT @femaIes: When you see somebody fighting on twitter and they are quoting each other tweets so you gotta find how it started https://t.co… 13 hours ago
- The US an outlier again. twitter.com/MaxCRoser/stat… 13 hours ago
- RT @neilcybart: This week's stories sent to Above Avalon members (@AboveAvalonPlus). To read (and for membership info): https://t.co/YRRk01… 13 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2013
The publishers are keen on a second edition of Digital Wars – it’s “done so well [in sales terms]”, they say. Which is great to hear, though of course that also means adding new stuff. And taking some stuff out … Continue reading