- What should a second edition of Digital Wars include and exclude?
- Last lap: cutting words and finding numbers
- 9 January 2007: Michael Dell launches the 20-inch laptop; Steve Jobs launches.. something else (updated)
- Building a time machine for John Gruber with the aid of Wolfram Alpha
- Serendipitously: Is this where the Kinect really started?
- Today in Mixed Metaphors... https://t.co/VbQHMWaJgC 11 hours ago
- Beware of the cat. instagram.com/p/BTNDqlglTqC/ 11 hours ago
- RT @femaIes: When you see somebody fighting on twitter and they are quoting each other tweets so you gotta find how it started https://t.co… 13 hours ago
- The US an outlier again. twitter.com/MaxCRoser/stat… 13 hours ago
- RT @neilcybart: This week's stories sent to Above Avalon members (@AboveAvalonPlus). To read (and for membership info): https://t.co/YRRk01… 13 hours ago
Category Archives: google
Welcome to Microsoft. Photo by mbtrama on Flickr. Some rights reserved Given that I’m writing a book about Microsoft, Apple and Google, and about the business practices inside them and what sorts of effects they lead to, I felt quite … Continue reading
In researching this book, one of the things that occurs to me is that ecosystems are, if not everything, then crucial to success. And the success is magnified if you have a hardware *and* a software ecosystem. Windows succeeded because … Continue reading
Welcome to my little blog. I’m writing a book which has the loose title above (don’t worry, it’ll almost certainly change by the time it comes to be published). And I wondered if you’d like to help, in return for … Continue reading