- What should a second edition of Digital Wars include and exclude?
- Last lap: cutting words and finding numbers
- 9 January 2007: Michael Dell launches the 20-inch laptop; Steve Jobs launches.. something else (updated)
- Building a time machine for John Gruber with the aid of Wolfram Alpha
- Serendipitously: Is this where the Kinect really started?
- RT @imnoah: Hi @Starbucks @StarbucksAr did you know that your in-store wifi provider in Buenos Aires forces a 10 second delay when you firs… 4 hours ago
- RT @777SunnyAngel: @sunny_hundal I'm a survivor, I'm Asian, I was groomed 20 years ago. I've come forward. I'm happy to be a voice for the… 4 hours ago
- RT @sunny_hundal: This, by the way, is an excellent piece on grooming gangs. "We need to give [abused] Asian women a voice" - but no one i… 4 hours ago
- *sound of cheers* well done @carolecadwalla - at this rate could win it next year too. twitter.com/pressgazette/s… 4 hours ago
- RT @pressgazette: The late, great Steve Connor wins the Science and Health Journalism Award - "a world class pro" says i editor @olyduff in… 4 hours ago
Category Archives: smartphones
In researching this book, one of the things that occurs to me is that ecosystems are, if not everything, then crucial to success. And the success is magnified if you have a hardware *and* a software ecosystem. Windows succeeded because … Continue reading